Spera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X
Cycle 3

Race Census M F
Human 2 1
Linzin 1 2
Elenor 1 2
Ul'Torin - -
Draconean 1 1
Ronoan - -
Avial - -
Jingai - 1
Total 5 7
Latest topics
» Fairy Tail Serenity Advert
From High and Mighty to High and Drink EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:59 pm by Guest

» Sao's AD
From High and Mighty to High and Drink EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:39 am by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
From High and Mighty to High and Drink EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:11 am by Guest

» Stories of Tonan
From High and Mighty to High and Drink EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:09 pm by Guest

» Affiliation Offer
From High and Mighty to High and Drink EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:28 pm by Guest

» HEAD SHOT, a superhuman-zombie roleplay
From High and Mighty to High and Drink EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:09 pm by Guest

» Illusions of Grandeur[IF]Magic, Supernatural, and+
From High and Mighty to High and Drink EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:35 am by Guest

» Blood & Shadow
From High and Mighty to High and Drink EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:39 am by Guest

» Whirlpool Weyr: A DRoP AU (IF)
From High and Mighty to High and Drink EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:31 pm by Guest

From High and Mighty to High and Drink

2 posters

Go down

From High and Mighty to High and Drink Empty From High and Mighty to High and Drink

Post by zergio Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:04 pm

RP Type
Regular

Description
After the incident in the Royal City, Hikaru had fled quite a fair distance to avoid being captured. While many nights passed on her travels, the memory still looms in the back of her mind, still fresh. She has proceeded to a bar to Drink away the night.

Time
Night Time - 9:00pm

Rules
--

Exclusiveness
Public

Death Setting
Off

The Inn was excendingly quiet in the night. What few guests it receives had either departed off hours ago, or proceeded to sleep in what few rooms they rented. Only a select few were up, speaking quietly among themselves, or drinking. The barkeep was cleaning glasses, keeping an eye out for trouble. It wasn't uncommon in his inn.

The door creaked open. In walked a rather weary looking girl. It looked like she hadn't slept well at all for quite a length of time. Hikaru was her name. She walked up to the Barkeep, some of the customers glancing over to her. While she appeared pretty at first, many turned away at the sight of her battle scars. They weren't travelers looking for a fight. Some whistled a bit at her. Hikaru paid no attention to any of them. As she reached the Counter, she took a seat, and gave the Barkeep a sharp look.

"Give me the strongest drink you have. And don't you dare water it down."

The barkeep simply nodded and went to grab it.

"Bring the bottle as well! Im not stopping after one damn glass..."

As per the request, the barkeep put down a tall bottle in front of Hikaru, and a small glass beside it. Hikaru pulled out a bit of coin and handed it to the barkeep, who then proceeded to stand on the far edge of his stand, continuing his routine.

"If there is only one kind of person I can stand... its barkeeps. Especially those who don't question you."

Popping the top off of the booze, she proceeded to swig back a large amount straight from the bottle. She began to mumble while continuing to drink.

zergio

Warning Level :
From High and Mighty to High and Drink Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100From High and Mighty to High and Drink Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

From High and Mighty to High and Drink Empty Re: From High and Mighty to High and Drink

Post by Luci Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:25 pm

The night is a particular deep blue tonight, most likely because of the moon beaming a full silver light upon Spera tonight. Hey, that had a ring Miharu actually liked~ After the near heinous event all the way back in Terra, Miharu seriously needed to set back on the road again. Of course he had dropped by to tell his mother the news of what occurred, and keep her from hunting down the woman that wanted to get into ordeal with him.

"Geez..." he sighed, a little tired at the thought. He definitely did not want to think of her, right now. If the Brigadier Commander and her robotic "soldiers" had not stepped in, who knows what would have happened?

Miharu's scarlet tail gives off a little swish, his mind wandering to do next. He probably should stop for a rest before he continues on for a suitable training area tomorrow. It's never a good idea to run on a low battery! Except, he wasn't a robot or anything...

"Or am I?" he questions himself with a perk of his ears, chuckling at the silly thought. "Besides, maybe I can find a neat souvenir for Snow or Erebus while I'm here in Polso!"

With that conclusion in mind, Miharu takes a a lax turn about a lush area, spotting a decent inn nestled between the groves. Judging by the ratio of vacant to occupied rooms, this establishment must have some steady business going. Perhaps this could be Miharu's pit stop?

"Hmmm, sound good to me!" the young Linzin decides to himself, breaking into a small jog towards the inn. A mellow orange light emits from the open main door, welcoming all guests that approaches it. Miharu's pace slows to a light walk as he steps into the lobby area. The room is unexpectedly quiet, mostly filled with autumn-themed background that seems to have something more to say than the actual people keeping to themselves. Of course, a few people turned to steal glances at Miharu, in which he politely returns with a wave.

The pink-haired boy turns his attention towards the bar to his left, noticing a silent barkeeper tending to the glasses and a girl baring herself a little too deeply into her drinks. Miharu decides to let her be with her thoughts, taking a seat at the bar and settling his bag in his lap.

"Excuse, barkeeper. May I have a cup of water and some warm cream?" Miharu ordered, waiting patiently for the barkeeper's response. He should probably ask about the price of a room for a night...

"Also, do you know how much a room for one night costs?"
Luci
Luci
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :
From High and Mighty to High and Drink Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100From High and Mighty to High and Drink Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

From High and Mighty to High and Drink Empty Re: From High and Mighty to High and Drink

Post by zergio Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:51 pm

"Excuse, barkeeper. May I have a cup of water and some warm cream?"

That was a bizarre order for a bar. A very strange one. Hikaru turned towards the voice, and saw the Pink haired boy. She noticed his tail and ears.

"Hey...."

A hiccup took over from there, making her pause. She had drank half the bottle already.

"Hey.... barkeep....."

She proceeded to pull out some coins.

"Get the... light weight some.... wine.... doesn't matter...."

Once more, a hiccup interupted her.

"And.... how many rooms... ya got....?"

The barkeep responded with one. To night he had recieved a fair bit of business. Noticing two people without rooms, he explained he could also rent out the basement of the pub. It would be pricier though.

"I'll.... think about it...."

She took another swig, laying her head on the counter.

"Let that.... disgusing... ly..... cute cat choose...."

She was really drunk. The barkeep hadn't played around when she said his strongest drink. The bottle could of killed any normal man/woman. It had also made her memory hazy.

"That cat... reminds me.... of someone..... YOU.... you remind me of someone..... cat....."

zergio

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:18 pm

Miharu's cat ears perks up in surprise at the slurred speech of the woman. Certainly he has heard the confusing language of drunk people before, but judging by the amount she has consumed this far, she's almost smashed for sure.

However, that's not what made him jump a little. Her voice seems familiar... Taking a look at the girl, his eyes widens instantly upon seeing Hikaru's face. Anxiety mixes with repressed anger forms into a tight knot in his stomach. The last thing he wanted to do was cause a scene here in the quiet inn.

Again, he suppresses his feelings back into his mind. The cautious Linzin keeps a steady eye on the woman as she tries to speak through her drunken stupor.

"Hey.... barkeep..... Get the... light weight some.... wine.... doesn't matter.... And.... how many rooms... ya got....?"

Realizing that Hikaru had asked the same question he did moments ago, he listens in for the barkeeper's answer. Really? The basement?? Is he that full tonight...?

"I'll.... think about it.... Let that.... disgusing... ly..... cute cat choose...." the Elenor girl mumbles, having another "healthy" take of her beloved drink. At least she was humble... But, the basement?

"Mmmm, not sure if I can do that..." Miharu ponders on the thought, ears having a downed posture. "But I appreciate the offer, nonetheless, sir," Miharu nodded to the owner, taking a drink of his refreshing water. Being in the same room with a drunk racist is probably not going to be the best of nights. And he's had much worse nights.

"That cat... reminds me.... of someone..... YOU.... you remind me of someone..... cat....." Hikaru claims with a more disgruntled slur. Oh boy...

"Yeah, someone..." Miharu replies lowly, deciding to go on with her small game. He doesn't want to be rude, but he doesn't want to be involved with her at the same time right now. She could at least take it easy on the alcohol before her venomous behavior will sprout through.

"Hey, maybe you should sober up some. That's a little unhealthy..." Miharu suggests as he moves his water towards the Elenor girl.
Luci
Luci
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:34 pm

"Heeeey.... hey hey hey hey hey..... cat boy...." she stumbled on. She was about to take another swig, but the bartender took the bottle from her.

"Hey! You... you... ass...."

"You can have this back once you decide. You need to sober up as well."

"Siding with cat boy, eeeeh....? Fine, fine....."

She looked back at the Miharu

"Hey.... Do you kow why.... why im drinking.....? Its... its cuz I waqs gonna kill the emperor.....! Yeah....! Kill him in.... in cold blood..... but... but I bloody missed my.... my opportunity...."

She raised her arm in the same way she'd swig her drink. She sighed, disappointed to find no liquor.

" The moron.... he.... he makes me sick to my.... stomach..... did... did you hear..... his stupidity....!? he was... asking for it.... and then.... something happened...... iunno......"

she layed her head back down on the counter.

"I've been.... alive... longer then him..... seen him groooooow..... kinda...."

She was stupping into a mummble again. it continued for a few minutes afterwards.

"and then.... thats how I.... I got out of his.... damn jail..... stupid guards.... Barkeep!"

He turned his head to her.

"How..... how big is the basement....?"

"Four times bigger then our usual rooms. and those are about eight by six."

She looked to Miharu again. "Hey... I... I wanna talk to you bout something.... something.... personal.... not like.... hair......."

She lifted her head up.

"Ad don't think... its like.... "that"... your just some listener, and I don't.... don't hate you..... for some reason. I talk to people I do- drunk! cuz.... im drunk..."

she proceeded to pay the barkeep for the occupancy of the basement. Noted by the Barkeep, it had a curtain across the middle, for a emergency two roomer, and two beds.

"Come along.... cat boy.... if ya not... afraid of a lady... hehe..."

Hikaru stood up and went downstairs to the basement. She wouldn't force him to follow along.

zergio

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:15 pm

Miharu simply sits there as Hikaru rambles on about her life in the past, stealing careful sips of his cream as he listens. Honestly, he is surprised when she revealed her attempted endeavors during that event. Right now, he is trying to be reasonable about this so that the general peace of the inn won't be disturbed by another altercation with him and this girl. Hell, how could someone be reasonable about someone who almost killed the Emporer of Spera during his crowning moment of falter?

Besides, how could someone actually escape the Spera's prison? The Brigadier Commander must've let her out on a warning. Or something - can't ever know the full story.

"How..... how big is the basement....?" the Elenor girl suddenly asks towards the barkeeper, his eyes darting to the him for the answer.

"Four times bigger then our usual rooms. and those are about eight by six," he responded, putting up the bottle the Elenor's lips was practically wedded to.

Hikaru trains her eyes back on Miharu, the Linzin's feline features going stiff with alarm. "Hey... I... I wanna talk to you bout something... something... personal... not like... hair... And don't think... its like... "that"... your just some listener, and I don't... don't hate you... for some reason. I talk to people I do- drunk! Cuz... I'm drunk..."

Now that's the bad thing. Number one: this foul-mouthed and racist girl, who just admitted to a possible assassination of a major governmental leader and would've had no problem slicing up Miharu with those claws, wants to have a lovely sit-down with him?? A sigh escapes him.

"And don't think... its like.... "that"... your just some listener, and I don't.... don't hate you..... for some reason. I talk to people I do- drunk! cuz.... im drunk..." Hikaru adds in as she pays the Barkeeper up front. "Come along... cat boy... if ya not... afraid of a lady... hehe..." she finishes as she departs down into the downstairs dormitory. A sigh escapes him.

According to his better judgment, he should just hightail it out of here and leave the Elenor to her miserable agenda. According to his other hand... he probably needs to stick around. The Linzin has no idea what could be out there if he were to spend the night in the woods, not to mention that he would just collapse from exhaustion if he were to continue through the night. The inn was the best choice for him to stay right now, not just for logical reasons but...

"Hey, maybe I could fish something out of her," Miharu taps his empty glass absentmindedly, like his forefinger has other things better to do. Tip-tap, tip-tap. Who knows? She could be just troubled... Tip-tap, tip-tap. Or maybe there could be the possibility of a friendship. Tip-tap, tip-tap. . . .

Miharu suddenly hops off the seat of the bar, putting some coins down on the counter and hefting up his travel bag. "I'll stay in the basement as well. Thank you again, sir," Miharu thanks the barkeeper before departing into the place holding the drunken psychopath. What has he gotten himself into now?

Last edited by Luci on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luci
Luci
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Hikaru had sat down upon a bed before Miharu had entered the room. She was begining to Sober up, and was pretty much sober, considering how used she was to drinking. She still couldn't remember Miharu from when they clashed in the city though.

"Hey, Catboy. Have you ever noticed how similar some races can look? Funny, considering how different we all are. Like you, some furry who can talk, and me, part of a race of pricks"

the last word was spoken with in a dark tone. She looked Miharu in the eyes.

"So, Cat boy. Tell me. Does life for you come with a saucer of milk every morning? Or do you have something noteworthy in your life?"

She extended her arm out, looking up and down it at the scars on them.

"Have you ever been attacked? By your race? Your parents?"

She sighed as she laid her arm back down.

"Sit down. I don't care how cat like you are. Your legs will get sore."

zergio

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:39 pm

Miharu releases a tense sigh he has been holding, descending down into the basement that has been transformed into a dormitory. He makes a brief survey of the room, taking in the strong simplicity of it. Hey, maybe it could be better than the other rooms just a couple stories above him and Hikaru. Speaking of which, his heterochromatic eyes settles down upon the Elenor girl sitting on one of the twin beds in a sobered mood.

“Well, it’s good to see you’ve gotten yourself together,” Miharu makes a comment with a little relief. He comes over to sit on the opposite bed while she starts the conversation.

"Hey, Catboy. Have you ever noticed how similar some races can look? Funny, considering how different we all are. Like you, some furry who can talk, and me, part of a race of pricks," the last words dripped out like acid. The racist comments no longer got to the young Linzin anymore. He was used to it by now. But it was when she suddenly locked eyes with him…

"So, Cat boy. Tell me. Does life for you come with a saucer of milk every morning? Or do you have something noteworthy in your life? Have you ever been attacked? By your race? Your parents?" Hikaru continued, presenting a story of scars etched into the flesh of her arms. Suddenly, Miharu just has the most uncomfortable shiver coursing through his back; whippings leave more than just scars…

“Well, I’ve definitely been attacked before. Every day for like half my life, actually… But never by my parents. And I haven’t really conversed with much people of my own race,” Miharu finally replied to the train of questions. He slips his bag of his person, the pack landing on the plush of the bed as he brings his legs up into a crossed position.

“I guess we’re kind of similar,” he says with a swish of his fiery tail.
Luci
Luci
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:53 pm

"I guess we're kind of similar"

Hikaru laughed once more.

"See? In the irony of it all, a kitten can be no different from a dog. Im actually impressed that you survived. Perhaps I might not hate you yet."

Hikaru was silent for a little, before speaking, without her cocky tone, and looking away.

"Sorry"

The awkward silence went on for a little more before she continued.

"You know, the Elenor told me alllllll about the other races. And where I come from, they're probably the most hated there. Your race, catboy, was told to be nothing but savages. Animals."

She chuckled a bit.

"Probably cuz you look like animals. Traveled in packs and such. But, here's the string... um, catch."

She actually seemed to be trying to be polite. She was doing a bad job though. It was obviously forced.

"Packs have equality, no? Elemor... there's no freedom for the women. Why was I attacked? Because I left when I was told not to. They seemed nearly desperate to keep me there. Even my mother and father attacked me. Not too many Elenor females around. They feel the need to just... make them machines."

She layed down on the bed, tapping her foot on the floor.

"So, thats pretty much it. Been running away my entire life. almost... 110 years since that event."

zergio

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:01 pm

Miharu patiently listened to Hikaru’s side of the story again, catching himself laughing a few times at her attempts at humor. But, at the same time, it was both interesting and saddening to hear her story. The Linzin already got a good taste of what some Elenor can do when it comes to brutality, but especially to people of their own race? Their own children?

“That’s just wrong…” he whispers the thought out by accident at the female Elenor’s explanation of her history. His head hangs a little at the thought, cat ears drooping in response to his mood. Immediately though, he brings his head up with a little confidence. Even though her story is sad, he can’t show express pity as well. For someone like Hikaru, that’s the last thing she needs.

"So, thats pretty much it. Been running away my entire life. almost... 110 years since that event," Hikaru concludes with a solemn tone of voice. Miharu gathers himself before he spoke.

“Well, number one: I accept your apology. I’m sorry as well for how I acted in Terra. And two: you must be a really strong person to go on for that long and having to shoulder that weight. Hehehe!” Miharu states in a perky tone, a grin fashioned on his face.

Then a tired sigh escapes, thinking back to what happen some years ago. He’s gotten over it, but it’s like that one feeling on always seem to gnaw at you unconsciously. It keeps you tied to what can’t be undone and makes sure you remember well. Miharu has always wanted to sever that tie.

“Hehehe, well where do I start? When I was practically still a baby, my parents and I were vacationing in Destino. We had no idea of the slavery activity going on in that country, so we were all captured. My father was taken to a separate camp and my mom and I were forced into an island slavery hold where women and children go. Hehehe, I was too young for work so I was in a cell for 4 years alone. My mom would come and visit, but it didn’t take away from the loneliness…

“I then became a servant to some Elenor children. Two of them always trated me badly and even molested me. This one Elenor girl though was nice to me and even sneaked me food for me, my mom and my cellmate,”

Miharu’s heart slips from its place some, wondering how Lan is doing ever since then…

“I got severe beatings when then found out. The father didn’t punish the girl, even when she tried to vouch for me, and gave me another. I was then forced into building like the other slaves, not being able to eat for some years because of my ‘sloppy work.’ Amazing how lesions can hinder your body. After a while, I saw some guard bullying my mom and I just snapped. I… hehe, practically mauled the guy… I hope he died…”

The pink-haired boy darts his heterochromatic eyes away, after noticing the malicious tone creeping into his voice. Maybe this is why he didn’t want to talk about it… After regaining himself, he starts up again.

“My mother and I battled our way off the camp and stole away on a river going to Arcadia. The Dragons found us at the bank and they decided to take us into their home,” Miharu’s tail swishes to the opposite side. “And this is how I’m here today.”
Luci
Luci
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum