Spera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X
Cycle 3

Race Census M F
Human 2 1
Linzin 1 2
Elenor 1 2
Ul'Torin - -
Draconean 1 1
Ronoan - -
Avial - -
Jingai - 1
Total 5 7
Latest topics
» Fairy Tail Serenity Advert
A Rising Doubt [M.E. - #1] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:59 pm by Guest

» Sao's AD
A Rising Doubt [M.E. - #1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:39 am by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
A Rising Doubt [M.E. - #1] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:11 am by Guest

» Stories of Tonan
A Rising Doubt [M.E. - #1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:09 pm by Guest

» Affiliation Offer
A Rising Doubt [M.E. - #1] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:28 pm by Guest

» HEAD SHOT, a superhuman-zombie roleplay
A Rising Doubt [M.E. - #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:09 pm by Guest

» Illusions of Grandeur[IF]Magic, Supernatural, and+
A Rising Doubt [M.E. - #1] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:35 am by Guest

» Blood & Shadow
A Rising Doubt [M.E. - #1] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:39 am by Guest

» Whirlpool Weyr: A DRoP AU (IF)
A Rising Doubt [M.E. - #1] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:31 pm by Guest

A Rising Doubt [M.E. - #1]

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Rising Doubt [M.E. - #1] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Rising Doubt [M.E. - #1]

Post by zergio Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:30 am

Hikaru had laid back onto the roof, sighing. She had waited too long, and in such, turned her bloodlust bitter. He had ended it on such a dull statement, and the people clapped. What climatic thing could arise from confronting him now?

She let the climax come and go. And so, she sat herself back up straight.

"I shall wet my claws another day with his blood" She spoke aloud, kicking the roof and knocking off a chunk of it. The chunk fell and landed a measly 3 inches away from some catboy's tail.

"Not only is my blood lust bitter, but my aim is off. That catboy should consider himself lucky I don't just stomp on his tail."

She turned her attention back over to where the 'Emperor' departed to. It would be a chore to chase after him now.

zergio

Warning Level :
A Rising Doubt [M.E. - #1] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Rising Doubt [M.E. - #1] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:01 pm

Before Miharu can acquire an answer from Erebus, he notices a rather tall and cloaked man heading over towards him and his friend. "Your so right, he don't know that his path is connect to Spera, and to point all of ours," the man commented understandingly. Miharu couldn't help but notice the phyische is familiar...

"By the way name Eternal," he introduced himself, extending his hand in a greeting.
In the midst of the young Linzin about to greet the newcomer, his sentence is easily shattered just like the piece that landed particularly close to his tail.

"AHH!" Miharu exclaimed, his crimson tail wrapping itself instinctively around his bodice for protection. Where the hell did that come from? Looking up, he makes out a slender figure positioned on top of the roof from where that piece could've cut his tail off.

"Grrrr... Hey, be careful what you're doing up there, you jerk!" Miharu yelled out infuriatingly at the girl on top, the fiery fur of his ears and tail standing out with his anger.

Last edited by Luci on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luci
Luci
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :
A Rising Doubt [M.E. - #1] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Rising Doubt [M.E. - #1] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Demi Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:26 pm

A few members of the crowd had decidedly begun to watch the scene that began to unfold around the young Linzin. Many of them saw the girl throw down the rock, hitting near the tail of the male. Frankly, she looked as if she was asking for a fight. Men in the crowd laughed, while others simply stared.

----------------------

Gaustion, however, was not as jovial. He had hardly winced at Anavitelli's chewing out of him, and he simply made to take it in stride. "Well, it would be a bit useless to explain now, wouldn't it?" he would just let his Judge Consul get her words out. Frankly, she deserved to.

Alei turned to Selene, a slightly exasperated look on her face. "Selene, can't you be a bit more tactful when in the face of the Emperor?"

"No, no, that's quite alright!" Gaustion stated. "I kind of deserve it."

---------------------

Snow saw that the crowds had begun to disperse. Thus, she simply made to stay put. If Gaustion had decided to come back, then she would leave. It was a nice day, outside. It wasn't going to be ruined by some reckless words.

The soldiers looked to be watching much of the crowd. They were waiting for anything to jump off. Speaking of things jumping off, the brunette was in for some confrontation of her own. A male had stepped on her foot, causing her to wince.

"Ow," she hissed. "Watch yourself!" she called out.

The male had turned to her, sneering. "Fuck you, bitch," he stated. He was taller than the female.

Snow turned to him, taking her hands from her pockets. "Repeat that," a deep frown was plastered on her face. Her fists were balled tightly, ready to let loose hell if the male had the scrotum to start anything.

"Ya' hard of hearing? I said: fuck yooou."

Snow and the male had decidedly squared up to one another, ready for a fight.

Some of the crowd had turned, looking to them. Wow, a lot of fights were popping up everywhere. A Linzin and an Elenor, and now two incensed crowd members. What next?
Demi
Demi
Head of Spera

Warning Level :

https://sperarpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:20 pm

Before Erebus could reply he notices Miharu getting a little furious. "Miharu, calm yourself. We don't need to escalate the problem here." Erebus stated as he saw Miharu's face. "Meifang, is my guardian. As you can tell by her floating next to me, she is a goul. She came to me as I meditated in the forest." Erebus said as he looked to Meifang. "She's been with me ever since." Erebus finished. "Anavitelli, on the other hand, is an old childhood friend. I lost contact with her after the accident. I see that she's done well for herself." "She is quite lovely Erebus, in case you were wondering." Meifang said as she gave Erebus a smile. "Wasn't." Erebus said.

It seems as if there are some conflicts occurring all around us. "Is that Snow over there? I'll go and assist her. Meifang you stay here and assist Miharu." Erebus said as he started to walk away. "I hear you Erebus" Meifang said as she turned to Miharu.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Letting people feel this way about your ruling, is wrong Gaustion." Anavitelli said. "Do not explain your idiotic rule to me Gaustion, just know that people are starting to turn their backs to you." Anavitelli stated as she grabbed her Scythe and turned to Selene. "Selene let us go outside, the people are starting to fight, we should keep things in order. At least someone should." Anavitelli said as she gave Gaustion a look.

As Anavitelli turned to walk out, she began to play with her Scythe. "These people are just confused and full of rage over Gaustion." She said in her mind. "They shouldn't fight amongst themselves."

Last edited by Nyx on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nyx
Nyx
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:49 pm

Hikaru looked down towards the boy whom's tail she missed, as he complained up to her. She was about to respond with the utmost bitterness, but then his friend spoke up about "Calming" himself. Hikaru laughed as the man walked away

"Listen to your friend, cat boy, and overdose on some catnip. Be glad that I missed."

She stood up onto her feet and looked down to the boy, with a dark glare in her eyes.

"Keep that tail between your legs, because next time, I'll make sure I crush it."

She proceeded to spit down at him, it landing right in front of his feet. Her day was turning fowl. Failure to kill, and some kitten was barking like a dog at her. Growling a bit, she slid her fingers through her hair. The sun reflected off of the claws that were equipped. It was made plain that she was weaponised and ready to spill blood.

The only thing that could make the day worse is if some guards tried to arrest her. Knowing the length of the poles up the government's asses, that could happen right soon.

zergio

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:02 pm

Selene merely waves away Alei's anticipated comment, stating "Ah come on, Alei. Edge knows that we're all cool here so why not make the situation lighter than it already is heavy?" The woman's cobalt eyes shimmers upon Anavitelli's word, a grin spreading clear across her face.

"Selene let us go outside, the people are starting to fight, we should keep things in order. At least someone should," the Second Judge makes the order, Selene's spear sliding clean out of its confines. So sleek, such a canvas ready for a little bloodshed if permitted. Uff, stupid government restrictions...

Selene emerges again from where Gaustion once was, looking about the open center where many people were gathered to hear the Lord's inevitable fail of a speech; now they are crowded for the aftershow.

"Miharu, calm yourself. We don't need to escalate the problem here," Erebus tries to relax the Linzin and giving his thoughtful explanations however that proved to be a little futile. Ohhhh, but with each passing minute, Miharu's flames are being fanned furiously. He has none of his weapons on him presently, but...

"Is that Snow over there? I'll go and assist her. Meifang you stay here and assist Miharu," Erebus ordered Meifang before departing and leaving the pleasant ghoul at the Linzin's side.

Snow is here? And in a fight? Miharu was actually considering going with him to assist her-

"Keep that tail between your legs, because next time, I'll make sure I crush it," the foul woman spits down at Miharu's feet. That was the LAST straw.

"You better put that filthy ass mouth back where it came from, you BITCH!" Miharu screamed at the Elenor girl, the crimson fur on his ears and tail prickled like furious flames.

"Ana! Take the fight with the brute and brunette over there. I'll handle the like racial rivalry here..." Selene leaves off with that, running towards the stairs of the balcony. Jumping up onto the sleek, stone banister of the stairs, her boots guides her body in swift motion into the area where the first conflict commenced.

Upon reaching the end, Selene presses her foot down and launches herself into the air. Leather meets bedrock when she makes a square landing between a a bubblegum-haired Linzin and a pissed-off Elenor. The raven-haired woman's eyes immediately cuts to the brandished claws upon the Elenor girl's hands, causing the corner of Selene's mouth to twitch with held-back excitement.

"Alright you two, let's break it up. You, Elenor girl, put those claws away or you'll answer to my spear. And you, Linzin boy, put those flames away or you won't be the only one getting burned. This is upon the order of the Speran Military." Selene proclaims with a slight smirk playing on her face, her spear resting against her shoulder.

Miharu didn't even notice the tendrils of fire streaming about his clenched fists and wrists. Relaxing his grip, the enraged flames dissipate with the breeze. His fiery glare still remains locked with the Elenor girl's icy one.
Luci
Luci
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:12 am

Anavitelli and Selene both run back outside to the feuding citizens. Anavitelli listened to Selene's orders, "Ana! Take the fight with the brute and brunette over there. I'll handle the like racial rivalry here..." Selene said as she ran off to handle other matters. "I hear you Selene!" Anavitelli said as she ran towards the brunette and the rude male.

Anavitelli ran with much purpose and leaped into air, in mid-flight took her scythe off her back and landed with it in hand. "Both of you need to calm down a bit here!" Anavitelli said with authority. "This is no place for--, Erebus, is that you?" She said and you could hear the amazement.

---------------------------------

Erebus ran over to see what was the deal with Snow and the male that was causing a ruckus. "Snow are you okay, did this man hurt you?" questioned Erebus as he got ever so close to the approaching battle. But then he heard a voice, "This is no place for--, Erebus, is that you?" it was Anavitelli.

That voice... so calm... so... graceful. "Anavitelli, I knew you'd be here." Erebus said trying to hide his emotions of seeing such a good friend of his.
Nyx
Nyx
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:30 am

Hikaru could only laugh as the boy yelled at her. "You better put that filthy ass mouth back where it came from, you BITCH!" was what he had spoken.

"Aaaaw, the poor widdle kitten has been pwetted the wrong way~" Hikaru responded in a demeaning voice. She was about to go on, until the Military decided to show itself.

"Alright you two, let's break it up. You, Elenor girl, put those claws away or you'll answer to my spear. And you, Linzin boy, put those flames away or you won't be the only one getting burned. This is upon the order of the Speran Military."

"HA!" Hikaru laughed. "If it isn't the ram of the sheep. I guess the Shepard let you out to pasture."

She watched as the boy had his element of fire crackle aloud, before sending it away.

"Soooo... all I need to do is put my claws away? Fair enough. Fair enough."

She proceeded to place her claws back to whence they were removed

"Here's the loophole though..."

From her back, she quickly pulls out a shotgun, from its holster she wore upon her back. She quickly aimed it at the Military Leader.

"You said claws, not weapons"

She proceeded to pull the trigger, aiming it at Selene. In a normal situation, the person in front of her would of dropped dead.

The shotgun did nothing. It hadn't been pumped.

"Fakeout!"

Upon finishing her statement, the wind heavily picked up, right between the two ladies. Seconds after, the wind pushed with immense force towards both. Hikaru's attempt to separate them.

Hikaru was toying with Selene as she landed a couple rooftops from her.

This time, she pumped her shotgun.

zergio

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonstars Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:36 pm

Seeing that the fight is about to get ugly, Eternal rush from the side hoping to grab the shotgun and point it up where it will not cause no damage.

"Stop this madness, if you want to fright then do it where there no children!"
dragonstars
dragonstars
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Luci Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Selene's eyebrow coked up at the comment thrown her way, not really paying attention to the mouth of the Elenor girl. Talk is about to be way to cheap at this moment.

"I could really care less about your petty retorts, honestly," Selene decided to reply back.

"Soooo... all I need to do is put my claws away? Fair enough. Fair enough," the Elenor girl seemed to comply, starting to put away her claws. Selene is suddenly a little suspicious; the woman who was so eager to pick a fight with just about anybody five minutes ago is going to give in so easily? Unlikely.

"Here's the loophole though... You said claws, not weapons," the words escaped the female Elenor's mouth, a shotgun being brandished and quickly aimed at the Commander.

Miharu's heterochromic eyes were wide as the sun, seeing the shotgun focused at the Brigadier Commander's chest. But when the triggered is pulled, nothing happened. What the hell??

"Fakeout!" the Elenor girl shouted, a fierce gale of wind forcing its way between the Commander and her. Selene looks up again to see the Elenor girl two rooftops away, armed and ready.

"Even a fool could notice that shotgun wasn't pumped!" Selene announced boldly, taking a communicator from her coat. Before she can give an order, she notices a large Draconean man dash from the side and brings the shotgun up in an upwards direction.

"Stop this madness, if you want to fright then do it where there no children!" he exclaimed. Selene respects his willingness to assist and bring the peace to this God-forsaken event, but pointing a gun up is not safe at all...

Taking this opportunity, Selene speaks into the communicator and orders, "Vikings A-43, E-67 and K-11! Kaisers D-67 and M-22! Arrest and disarm that Elenor girl and bring her in!!"

Miharu's eyes dart over to the courtyard, large and sleek automatons rising up and flies swiftly to the rooftops and levitating just above the area where the Elenor girl is. Three of them are blue-violet and pink and the latter two are gold and white, both models brandishing submachine guns and other various artillery. The Kaisers raise their right mechanical arm, a blade of sheer electrical energy appearing from their armor.

"Draconean male! Step away from the Elenor girl, now! Your assistance is appreciated, but I do not want you to be caught in the crossfire!" A glorious crossfire... ~

Taking this opportunity, Miharu dashes through the crowd to get to the confrontation about to undergo with Snow. He didn't have to worry about the Elenor girl anymore; she's well taken care of.
Luci
Luci
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Demi Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:49 pm

Snow and the rude man were squared up at one another, ready to begin their bout. Frankly, the woman had absolutely no qualms with what she was about to do to the belligerent fucker. In her opinion, if he had enough guts to just become violent at the smallest provocation, he should have enough strength to back him up.

"You're going to regret getting in my face," she made to clench her fist. A swift punch to the jaw, coupled with a quick kick to his groin; that was all she should need to disable him. If he was still mouthy, she would probably go a bit farther.

However, the commotion from behind her caught not only her attention, but the attention of everyone. Screams could be heard.

"She has a gun!"

A gun? Here? Looking to the scene, she could see a girl leaping across a few of the structures in the courtyard. In her hand was a shotgun - not much, just one of the garden-variety ones you'd find in every nickel-and-dime weapons dealing store. Unimpressive.

"Fakeout!" was what was yelled. Fakeout? What fakeout?

Turning back to the crowd, the brunette could see pink hair bobbing through the crowding masses. Cat ears poked from them, straight and incensed. "Miharu?"

Snow eyes widened once the whirring of machines began to envelop the area, turning to see automatons weaving their ways through the people.

Wait... the Speran Military Mechana Force? What the hell...?

Gaustion had quickly made his way out to the courtyard soon turned battlefield, looking on in surprise. "What is going on...?!"

The monarch could only watch as the automatons began to entrench a woman standing atop a structure. In her hand was a firearm. A Draconean male had since gone to attempt at lifting her gun.

"What is... this...?" this had all happened after his announcement? A riot? A riot happened after his announcement of the Deadlandic colonization. Perhaps... perhaps it wasn't the best course of action...

No! He wouldn't be told that easily. He was firm in his choice! However, this was not acceptable; even if the masses were angry. The Mechana Force had begun to move in. Gaustion would remain in his place. He was calm, patient; but most definitely ready.
Demi
Demi
Head of Spera

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:10 pm

Erebus watched on as he saw the Speran Military make their way over to the action. "The Speran Military, hmpf. We're safe now." Erebus said with more sarcasm than usual. "Snow is prepared for anything, I can see it in her eyes." Erebus then saw the Draconean male running on the rooftops.

"Fakeout!" was yelled. "Really? 'Fakeout', that's the best that they could've said?" Erebus said once again with sarcasm. "Erebus!," Meifang yelled. "The problem with Miharu is done for now, he's making his way over here." "Thank you Meifang, return to me." Erebus said as Meifang disappeared into Erebus' body as a flash of light.

Let's just sit here and watch. This, is going to be interesting...

---------------------------------------------------------

"What is... this...?" Anavitelli heard Gaustion say. "The Speran Military! They'll handle this for sure." Anavitelli said as she placed her Scythe back onto her back and walked towards Gaustion.

"What do you think this is, Gaustion?" Anavitelli said with attitude. "This, my friend, is the result of a choice that wasn't properly thought out." She continued. "You must restore order, Gaustion. Show these people why they wanted you to rule in the first place." Anavitelli finished. Then she turned and looked down to the area where Erebus was sitting.
Nyx
Nyx
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonstars Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:37 pm

(OOC: The safeish way to hold a gun is pointing upward or down range, plus holding it any other way can cause damage to anybody.)

"Vikings A-43, E-67 and K-11! Kaisers D-67 and M-22! Arrest and disarm that Elenor girl and bring her in!!" A female human draconean hybrid shouted from below. Was she part of the Military?"Draconean male! Step away from the Elenor girl, now! Your assistance is appreciated, but I do not want you to be caught in the crossfire!"

Qulkly letting go, I jump back to the ground by the hybrid. "Sorry for getting in the way, with hachlling here you can take no chances. Hope you understand" I turning back to the crowd, but still stay there if need, "Do you need me as witness or anything, ma'am?"
dragonstars
dragonstars
Spera Moderator

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Demi Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Staff Intervention
This RP thread has, thus forth, been closed to further RPing.

Reason: Zergio's hectic scheduling has derailed the threading, a bit.
Solution: Thread shall be closed, with a full synopsis of the happenings in the Speran News.

RP Endeavors shall be evaluated, with all spoils being given after deliberation. Check to see your winnings.
Demi
Demi
Head of Spera

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Demi Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:46 pm

The thread spoils has been posted. Your experience will be automatically added to your profile, but you will need to spread it amongst your stats via the Upgrade Request Station. Once you spread them, they will be approved per each player character used.

You cannot spread spoils from one character to another, and make sure to follow the rules. All spreads must add up to the number of EXP you have gained. If you do not claim this within two days, you will not be able to get the points. Always make a link to this post in the Upgrade Request Station post.

Luci: 1263 EXP (Miharu Katsuki, Selene Scarlett Locke)
Demi: 1005 EXP (Snow Ariana)
dragonstars: 1263 EXP (Eternal Blaze)
Nyx: 1263 EXP (Erebus, Anavitelli Bisclowe)
zergio: 1203 EXP (Hikaru Ichina)
Demi
Demi
Head of Spera

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum